Speaking and Pronunciation (CRICOS 092102K)
This is a course designed for pre-intermediate to intermediate students who would like to further develop their speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication.
- Pronunciation, stress and intonation.
- Develop oral fluency and intelligibility.
- Focus on features of connected speech.
- Develop an understanding of a variety of accents.
I was a nurse back in Japan, but now I’m here to improve my speaking and listening skills. In particular, for when I need to understand my international patients. The Speaking and Pronunciation course is providing me with an understanding of a wide variety of accents and intonations.
- Course Id:CRICOS 092102K
- Intakes:Every Monday
- Duration:2~6 weeks
- Milestones English Academy
- (CRICOS 03496B)