English for Hospitality and Tourism (CRICOS 0101086)
This course has been designed for students with a pre-intermediate
to an intermediate level of English who want to develop the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence to work in a variety of contexts in the hospitality, tourism or customer care area.
- Practice the language through real (classroom) situations.
- Learn specialist vocabulary and expressions.
- Develop key interpersonal skills.
- Develop your confidence in speaking.
I studied event management at university back in Spain. I came here to change paths and gain experience in different events. MEA is providing me with introductions and encouragement to start new networks and helps me to develop a different vision while improving my English.
- Course Id:CRICOS 0101086
- Intakes:Every Monday
- Duration:1~36 weeks
- Milestones English Academy
- (CRICOS 03496B)