Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60120, CRICOS 105186A)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further education or employment opportunities.
Minimum Entry requirement for enrolling in BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business at Milestones are:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- English proficiency levels of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
In addition, all students will be required to undertake a pre-training review including an LLN assessment, in order to assess their existing skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the course for pathway or capability of a business administrator across all business functions.
Key Skill Areas
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Planning
- Advertising Campaign Planning
- Human Resources Strategic Planning
- Organisational Change Management
- Workplace Safety
- Course Id:BSB60120
- Intakes:Every 6 Weeks
- Duration:52 weeks
- Milestones International College
- (TOID 45323 / CRICOS 03877M)