Certificate IV in Business (BSB40120, CRICOS 105184C)
This course is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Minimum Entry requirement for enrolling in Certificate IV in Business (BSB40120, CRICOS 105184C) at Milestones are:
- Have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- English proficiency levels of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
In addition, all students will be required to undertake a pre-training review including an LLN assessment, in order to assess their existing skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the course for pathway or capability of a business administrator across all business functions.
Key Skill Areas
- Business Administration
- Promoting products and services
- Presentation Skills in a Business environment
- Environmental Sustainability
- Market Profiling
- Market Research
- Complex Business Communication
- Course Id:BSB40120
- Category:Certificate IV
- Intakes:Every 6 Weeks
- Duration:36 weeks
- Milestones International College
- (TOID 45323 / CRICOS 03877M)